Sometimes I click on the link to my blog thinking that I will find something new. Truth be told, I'm getting pretty tired of seeing the same thing.
Here's a little update on life:
- Matt and I moved a block away from that "dream apartment" that I wrote about a while back. The apartment we moved to is even better. We really love it. Hardwood floors, a full dining room, 2 bedrooms, free laundry, archways, a wrap-around deck with a view, a cute back patio covered with vines... oh man. We scored. God definitely had something better for us after being disappointed about the last place. The only downside to this place is that it is old (which is also one of the reasons why I love it). The thing about an old apartment is that it is hard to clean. I don't know what it is... but it seems that when things get really dirty once it's easier for them to get dirty quickly. Who knows how many people lived here before us- it was built in the 1930's, so I imagine quite a few. And, if you should know anything about me at all, it's that I am sort of a clean freak. (Matt, I know I can be messy... but you better believe that your bathtub will always be clean). I so very much want to paint and re-grout. But, we're just renting so it's tough to justify the expense. For now, we'll keep enjoying the space that we're in and how it fits our needs in practically every way.
- I said goodbye to my beloved Jeep this month and hello to a new car that I love.
- Tomorrow morning Matt and I, along with a couple of friends, are driving to Arizona to watch Postal Service in concert. Oh, to be young and free! We're excited.
- I'm graduating from college in 5 days. Don't make fun of me. I've been in school for almost 10 years and I am really proud of myself for sticking it out and finally graduating.
- I am going to be working part-time at an event company. I'll get the opportunity to design more invitations suites, chalkboards and signage. I am also getting the chance to learn a little about floral design- so fun! I'll continue working at Foothills as well.
Life has treated me well lately. Sometimes there are seasons that can be so hard to go through. I'm so thankful that this is a good season full of new beginnings and opportunities.